- The 2% content of carbon black can effectively increase the service life of the product;
- The vertical and lateral ribs of high strength are stretched through the holes punched in a plate rather than welded later;
- The stretched ribs are finalized with the moulds of high precision to ensure the even distribution of the ribs and a more stable mechanical performance.
- The excellent force transmission ability and overall rigidity can effectively restrict upper granules.
- The upper load is fed evenly through the grids to enhance the bearing capacity of the groundwork;
- The stable chemical performance contributes to a long service life;
- Spliced application facilitates construction.