- The single-sided textured geomembrane is a structure of irregular concave and convex formed directly by nitrogen that brushes the surface of one side of the materials. The materials that take shape this way have a stable mechanical performance;
- The nitrogen spray process that is used for the textured surface instead of the mould brush process enables the product to maintain a better anti-tear effect;
- It is excellent in friction force, breaking elongation and tensile strength;
- The added carbon black results in an excellent anti-ultraviolet and anti-ageing performance;
- The excellent performance of the raw materials in resisting chemicals and biology enables them to effectively resist the material corrosion caused by acid, salt, organics and biological enzymes.